- Woking Victoria's Kitchen
June 20, 2018
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
**All New** Animal Modelling Cupcakes
Book Your Place
If you would like to learn how to make adorable 3D animals to sit on top of your cupcakes or large cakes – this is the class for you!
In this class I will teach you how to make some of my favourite sugar animals from scratch. You will leave with 6 cupcakes topped with your 3D animals and bags of new skills to use at home. This class does focus on the decoration, so we do not cover the basics or baking and ideally you would have already have attended the Beginners Class or have some experience using modelling paste, although this is not a prerequisite.
• How to make your own modelling paste
• How to make all edible 3D animals step by step from scratch, as well as guidance in how to give them character and personality
• How to attach your little creatures to your cupcakes and to make sure they stay stable!
• How to add finishing touches to your cupcakes to make yours stand out from the crown and ooze that professional touch. This will include painting and dusting.
Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Length of class: Approximately 5 hours with a short break for lunch.
What do you need to bring:
Just a bite to eat for lunch and a notebook.
Aprons are provided to use during the day and light refreshments will be served during the class.
Please check your dates carefully before booking a class as we are unable to offer refunds. See our Terms & Conditions for full details.