- Woking, Surrey
July 1, 2017
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Beginners Cake Covering Class
Book Your Place
This class is perfect for those wanting to be more confident in covering celebration cakes and finish them in a shabby chic style.
You will learn how to split, level, fill and cover your cake professionally, as well as decorating it to a high standard. All materials and ingredients are provided and you will leave with a beautiful 6” vanilla cake, decorated by you to take home to enjoy with your family!
- Learn to split, level, fill and crumb coat your cake professionally
- How to cover your cake with sugarpaste to a high standard and finish
- How to make elegant little hand made strawberries, leaves, daphnes and petunias.
- How to use Royal Icing to decorate your iced cake
- How to cover your board and finish your cake with ribbons
- Leave with the confidence to create impressive celebration cakes at home!
Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Length of class: Approximately 5 hours with a short break for lunch.
What do you need to bring:
Just a bite to eat for lunch and a notebook.
Aprons are provided to use during the day and light refreshments will be served during the class.
Please check your dates carefully before booking a class as we are unable to offer refunds. See our Terms & Conditions for full details.