- Woking Surrey
March 20, 2019
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Cupcakes For Beginners
Book Your Place
Cupcakes for Beginners
Perfect for the absolute beginner or for those needing a little refresher, this class focuses on sugar paste toppers and buttercream piping.
You will be provided with 12 freshly baked cupcakes ready to decorate, which you will take away boxed up at the end of the class in a Victoria’s Kitchen bag, along with a recipe and tips sheet. You will also be able to join the private Facebook student group, and get a discount off your next class.
- Professional introduction to sugarcraft
- Secrets behind perfectly flat baked cupcakes
- How to colour and make your own modelling paste
- How to professionally use various tools of the trade including shaping tools, moulds & cutters.
- Handmade small roses – no cutters required!
- Professional introduction to buttercream. How to “flat top” and “dome” using a palette knife.
- How to pipe the perfect swirl! You will also be taught how to pipe the “flat rose” the “French swirl” and super popular “grass nozzle”.
- How to beautifully decorate your cupcakes with your very own handmade edible decorations.
Length of class: Approximately 5 hours with a short break for lunch.
What do you need to bring:
Just a bite to eat for lunch and a notebook.
Aprons are provided to use during the day and light refreshments will be served during the class.
Please check your dates carefully before booking a class as we are unable to offer refunds. See our Terms & Conditions for full details.