- Woking Surrey
April 14, 2018
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Cupcakes For Beginners
Book Your Place
Cupcakes for Beginners
Perfect for the absolute beginner or for those needing a little refresher.
You will be provided with 12 freshly baked cupcakes ready to decorate, which you will take away boxed up at the end of the class in a Victoria’s Kitchen bag, along with a recipe and tips sheet. You will also be able to join the private Facebook student group, and get a discount off your next class.
- Professional introduction to sugarcraft
- Secrets behind perfectly flat baked cupcakes
- How to colour and make your own modelling paste
- How to professionally use various tools of the trade including shaping tools, moulds & cutters.
- Handmade small roses – no cutters required!
- Professional introduction to buttercream. How to “flat top” and “dome” using a palette knife.
- How to pipe the perfect swirl! You will also be taught how to pipe the “flat rose” the “French swirl” and super popular “grass nozzle”.
- How to beautifully decorate your cupcakes with your very own handmade edible decorations.
Length of class: Approximately 5 hours with a short break for lunch.
What do you need to bring:
Just a bite to eat for lunch and a notebook.
Aprons are provided to use during the day and light refreshments will be served during the class.
Please check your dates carefully before booking a class as we are unable to offer refunds. See our Terms & Conditions for full details.