- Woking, Surrey
October 16, 2017
10:00 am - 12:30 pm
Cupcakes in Bloom bouquet
Book Your Place
Cupcakes in Bloom Bouquet Class
Come and learn the secrets of beautifully piped buttercream flower cupcakes in this short class. These bouquets are perfect as Thank You and Happy Birthday gifts and can also be personalised with a message on the board (which you will do in class). They make a stunning (and quick) alternative to a traditional cake.
You will be provided with 7 freshly baked cupcakes and taught how to pipe these realistic flowers, all in buttercream, which you will assemble on a board you have covered, with sugar sugar stems and a pretty sugar bow. You’ll then have the opportunity to create a personalised message on the board. You will take away at the end of the class all boxed up with a recipe and tips sheet.
- How to make the perfect buttercream consistency for your piped flowers.
- Secrets behind perfectly flat baked cupcakes – the essential foundation for your piped flowers.
- How to colour your buttercream
- How to cover a board professionally
- How to make sugar stems, bows and lettering
- How to pipe leaves, hydrangeas and realistic roses
Length of class: Approximately 2.5 hours.
What do you need to bring:
Aprons are provided to use during the day and light refreshments will be served during the class.
Please check your dates carefully before booking a class as we are unable to offer refunds. See our Terms & Conditions for full details.