- Woking, Surrey
April 25, 2017
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Cupcakes In Bloom
Book Your Place
Cupcakes in Bloom
Come and learn the secrets of beautifully piped buttercream flower cupcakes. These cakes are perfect for last minute orders and gifts too as you do not need to spend hours on sugar work and drying time!
You will be provided with 12 freshly baked cupcakes and taught how to pipe these realistic flowers, all in buttercream, which you will take away at the end of the class all boxed up in a Victoria’s Kitchen bag with a recipe and tips sheet.
- How to make the perfect buttercream consistency for your piped flowers.
- Secrets behind perfectly flat baked cupcakes – the essential foundation for your piped flowers.
- How to colour your buttercream
- Which nozzles to use and how to use them!
- How to pipe flowers including the Chrysanthemum, the Sunflower and the show stopping Rose.
- How to pipe leaves
Level: Beginner to intermediate
Length of class: Approximately 4 hours with a short break for lunch.
What do you need to bring:
Just a bite to eat for lunch and a notebook.
Aprons are provided to use during the day and light refreshments will be served during the class.
Please check your dates carefully before booking a class as we are unable to offer refunds. See our Terms & Conditions for full details.