- Norwich, Norfolk
June 23, 2018
10:30 am - 3:30 pm
Guest Tutor Natalie Porter – Fillers, Buds & Berries – Sugar Flowers class **Norfolk**
Book Your Place
We are delighted to announce that award winning Natalie Porter of Immaculate Confections is coming to VK for this stunning skills class.
In class Natalie will show you how to make, colour and dust a variety of filler flowers, buds and berries. These little extra bits are what will make your sugar flowers look really great, adding depth and detail to your designs. There will also be a talk about colour and how you can use small pieces like buds and berries to add a flash of contrast and bring everything to life!
What’s included in the class:
• How to colour and work with flowerpaste
• How to make four different filler flowers and the skills to make many more
• How to make five varieties of berries, perfect for adding in an accent colour
• How to make and use a range of buds
• How to use petal dusts to colour and enhance your work for a bright and realistic finish
Level – Beginners to intermediate
Length of class – Approximately 5 hours
Price – £120 per person
What you need to being – just a bite to eat for lunch.
Aprons are provided to use during the day and light refreshments will be served during the class.
Please check your dates carefully before booking a class as we are unable to offer refunds. See our Terms & Conditions for full details.
Please note VK Gift Vouchers cannot be used against this class.