- Norwich, Norfolk
July 15, 2018
10:00 am - 4:30 pm
Guest Tutor Natalie Porter -Rose Wreath Class **Norfolk**
Book Your Place
We are delighted that award winning Natalie Porter of Immaculate Confections is coming back to VK’s Norfolk venue for this stunning class.
In class Natalie will show you how to make this gorgeous arrangement of sugar flowers, taped and formed around a wooden hoop. Beautiful on its own, hoops and wreaths are an increasingly popular design feature for wedding and celebration cakes.
In this one day class you will learn how to:
- Use and colour flowerpaste
- Make beautiful and quick roses using Natalie’s signature technique and the Rapid Rose
- Make rose leaves, simple berries, seed pods and very versatile filler flowers
- Add petal dusts to your work to enhance the colours, details and realism
- Tape everything together and arrange it around the wood hoop
Level – Beginners to intermediate
Length of class – Approximately 6.5 hours
Price – £145 per person – this is also available to pay via instalments
What you need to being – just a bite to eat for lunch.
Aprons are provided to use during the day and light refreshments will be served during the class.
Please check your dates carefully before booking a class as we are unable to offer refunds. See our Terms & Conditions for full details.
Please note VK Gift Vouchers cannot be used against this class.