- Victoria's Kitchen
March 12, 2018 - March 13, 2018
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Guest Tutor Christine from Peboryon *as seen on Extreme Cake Makers*
Book Your Place
Victoria’s Kitchen is thrilled to be hosting Guest Tutor Christine of Peboryon. You may have seen her on Channel 4’s Extreme Cake Makers, as she creates the most incredible bakes from her studio in Penzance with husband Phil.
You will spend two days on this class learning how to create The London Love Story Wedding Cake. You will learn everything from sugar flowers to covering tiers with sharp edges and creating your own gold leaf silhouette. This is a wonderful opportunity to further your cake making skills, and be taught by one of the UK’s leading cake artists. You won’t want to miss it!
- Covering a double height tier with sharp edge
- Creating and wiring an open peony sugar flower, with ‘seed’ core
- Painting with cocoa butter
- Working with gold leaf and creating a silhouette
- Working with modeling chocolate to model a gravity defying hummingbird
- Designing and working with structure
- Making and colouring hypericum berries, taping, and creating realistic leaf stems
Length of class: Two days, approx 6 hour days
Price: £300 (reduced from £395) – to pay via instalments, just email email@example.com
What do you need to bring:
A notebook and lunch. You will also need to bring covered dummies – you will be provided with information when you book.
Aprons are provided to use during the day and light festive refreshments will be served during the class.
Please check your dates carefully before booking a class as we are unable to offer refunds. See our Terms & Conditions for full details.
Please note Victoria’s Kitchen vouchers cannot be used against Guest Tutor classes.