- Woking Surrey
May 23, 2018
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
The Cake Business Class
Book Your Place
Victoria had 15 years business experience before making cakes. This course is designed for bakers wanting to set up from home without having to spend months researching.
Learn from Victoria’s experience and avoid the pitfalls! If you are serious about starting a cake business, this would be the best investment you can make. No decorating is done in this class, but lunch is included and you leave with a full set of comprehensive notes.
This workshop will cover all you need to know about setting up a cake business from home with plenty of time for questions. You will also be able to join the private Facebook group – which has been set up for especially for the Business Students. This group will provide ongoing support and guidance as you start your cake selling journey!
- Legal requirements and food safety. What you MUST do and what to expect
- Naming and registering. How to Trade Mark and which set up is best for you, Sole Trader, Limited Company etc.
- Website, branding and marketing
- Accounts, Invoicing, Tax & VAT
- PRICING! How to make a living out of cakes, not just a hobby
- Membership to the private Business Group on Facebook.
- Cake Photography – lots of tips and techniques on what is a very important factor in your business. No posh camera needed, just your phone will do!
- This class is taught by Victoria Gadsdon
Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Length of class: Approximately 5 hours and breakfast, lunch and snacks are provided, sp please let me know in advance if you have any special dietary requirements.
What do you need to bring:
Please check your dates carefully before booking a class as we are unable to offer refunds. See our Terms & Conditions for full details.