- Acle Norwich Norfolk
May 14, 2017
10:30 am - 3:30 pm
Iced Cookies for Beginners
Book Your Place
Probably my favourite class! Anyone who has tried icing a cookie will know it’s not as easy as it looks.
know it’s not as easy as it looks. This class is for people wanting to master the art of iced cookies, perfect to give as gifts or to impress at the school bake sale. You will be presented with at least 12 freshly baked cookies on which to decorate, which you will take home boxed up in a Victoria’s Kitchen bag with a recipe & tips sheet.
• Learn about Royal Icing and the different consistencies required for perfect iced cookies
• Make your own “flood icing” which is crucial for when you want to do this at home
• Learn how to “outline” your cookies professionally
• Learn different tips and techniques to make your cookies stand out
• Use florist paste to make additional decorations to enhance your cookies
Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Length of class: Approximately 5 hours with a short break for lunch.
What do you need to bring:
Just a bite to eat for lunch and a notebook.
Aprons are provided to use during the day and light refreshments will be served during the class.
Please check your dates carefully before booking a class as we are unable to offer refunds. See our Terms & Conditions for full details.