- Woking Surrey
October 27, 2018
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Norfolk, Norfolk
September 29, 2018
10:30 am - 3:30 pm
~New~ More Cupcakes in Bloom **Norfolk**
Book Your Place
Join us for a beautiful new class, where you will learn a variety of fabulous buttercream piped flowers. This is the ideal follow on class if you have already attended Cupcakes in Bloom, or our Buttercream Rose Cake class and you will already have some piping skills prior to attending this class.
One of the benefits of learning piped techniques, is the speed in which you’ll be able to create show stopping cupcakes – without all the time spent modelling and drying sugar paste toppers. These are ideal if you are running a cake business too.
You will learn 9 different designs in the class, and some flowers included are: Roses, Daisies, Ranunculus, Dahlia, Anemone and a two-tone Begonia. This class is being taught by our fabulous Buttercream Tutor Harriet.
- How to colour buttercream and the best recipe for these designs
- How to use a variety of nozzles professionally
- How to pipe 9 different flowers
- Flat cupcake recipe – perfect for these designs
- Level – Intermediate – you will already have some flower piping skills
- Length of class – Approx 5 hours with a short break for lunch
- Price – £015
- What you need to bring – just a bite to eat for lunch
- Aprons are provided to use during the class and light refreshments will be served throughout
- Please check your dates carefully before booking a class as we are unable to offer refunds. See our Terms & Conditions for full details.
- Please note this class is subject to a minimum number of 6 people booking