- Woking Surrey
March 8, 2019
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
*New* Rainbow Ruffle Cake
Book Your Place
In this class you will learn the ever popular Rainbow Ruffle in buttercream as well as a beautiful standing sugar rainbow and clouds for the top. This class produces skills to make wonderful birthday and celebration cakes and have so many transferable skills.
- I will show you how to prepare your cake to achieve the best foundation to work on.
- You will learn how to cut, fill and crumb coat your real cake.
- You will learn how to colour your buttercream to achieve the perfect pastel rainbow palette.
- How to make a standing sugar rainbow and clouds.
- The secrets behind these beautiful designs and the different variations in which they can be used.
Level: Beginners to Intermediate
Length of class: Approximately 4 hours with a short break for lunch.
What do you need to bring:
Just a bite to eat for lunch and a notebook.
Aprons are provided to use during the day and light refreshments will be served during the class.
Please check your dates carefully before booking a class as we are unable to offer refunds. See our Terms & Conditions for full details.