- Acle, Norfolk
September 15, 2018
10:30 am - 3:30 pm
Posh Cupcakes, The Royal Icing Class **Norfolk**
Book Your Place
These cupcakes make a show stopping centre piece for any gathering. Eye catching and elegant, they are awfully posh!
This class focuses on Royal Icing so ideally you would have some experience already although this is not a prerequisite. You will leave with 12 Posh cupcakes, boxed up with a recipe and tips sheet and bags of confidence for Royal Icing piping.
- Learn how to top your cupcakes with fondant in a domed style
- Learn all you need to know about Royal Icing
- Use florist paste to make additional decorations to enhance your cupcakes
- Learn how to stencil professionally
- Learn lots of different piping techniques including dots, hearts, lines and scrolls
- Learn the art of Brush Embroidery
- Work with edible gold to enhance your designs
Length of class: Approximately 5.5 hours with a short break for lunch.
What do you need to bring:
Just a bite to eat for lunch and a notebook.
Aprons are provided to use during the day and light refreshments will be served during the class.
Please check your dates carefully before booking a class as we are unable to offer refunds. See our Terms & Conditions for full details.