- Woking Surrey
July 18, 2018
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Ruffle Cake Class
Book Your Place
In this class you will learn two different techniques on two different cakes. You will learn the buttercream ombre piping on a 6″ real cake and you will learn ombre paste ruffles on a 4″ dummy cake, these will both be in the colours of your choice.
- I will show you how to prepare your cake to achieve the best foundation to work on.
- You will learn how to cut, fill and crumb coat your real cake.
- You will learn how to colour your buttercream & paste to achieve the “ombre” shading in your choice of colour.
- How to prepare a dummy cake for decorating.
- The secrets behind these beautiful designs and the different variations in which they can be used.
Level: Beginners to Intermediate
Length of class: Approximately 6 hours with a short break for lunch.
What do you need to bring:
Just a bite to eat for lunch and a notebook.
Aprons are provided to use during the day and light refreshments will be served during the class.
Please check your dates carefully before booking a class as we are unable to offer refunds. See our Terms & Conditions for full details.