- Woking, Victoria's Kitchen
October 29, 2017
10:00 am - 12:30 pm
Autumn Iced Cookies
Book Your Place
A beautiful short cookies class to create a gorgeous collection of iced biscuits, ready to wow your friends with this Autumn. This class is taught by the wonderful Annie from Mills & Belles.
You will be given at least 8 freshly baked cookies ready for decoration. You will leave with these boxed up in a Victoria’s Kitchen bag and a recipe and tips sheet.
- Mini introduction to royal icing
- How to ‘outline’ and ‘flood’ your cookies
- Learn various ‘wet on wet’ techniques
- How to create stunning Brush Embroidery
- How to make your cookies ‘pop’ with some overlay detail.
- Glass of bubbly! Or two…
Length of class: Approximately 2.5 hours
What do you need to bring:
Aprons are provided to use during the day and light refreshments will be served during the class.
Please check your dates carefully before booking a class as we are unable to offer refunds. See our Terms & Conditions for full details.