- Woking, Surrey
July 4, 2017
10:00 am - 1:30 pm
Teddy Bear’s Picnic Cupcake Class
Book Your Place
This class is ideal for those wanting an introduction to sugarcraft modelling and novelty animals.
You will be given 6 freshly baked cupcakes on which to create your very own Teddy Bear’s Picnic! Fabulous to welcome a new baby or for your little ones Birthday, you will learn lots of transferable skills on this class. Who can resist?
- How to make an adorable 3D edible teddy bear. You’ll also be guided on how to give him/her personality and character.
- Introduction to flower paste and Royal Icing. How to make beautiful little picnic food with the tiniest attention to detail, including a coloured layer cake, scones & swiss roll
- How to make a tiny tea set & decorate it with edible paint
- How to create smooth, flat stripey fondant cupcakes
- How to arrange and attach your lovingly handmade pieces to your cupcakes
Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Length of class: Approximately 3.5 hours
What do you need to bring:
Aprons are provided to use during the day and light refreshments will be served during the class.
Please check your dates carefully before booking a class as we are unable to offer refunds. See our Terms & Conditions for full details.