- Woking Victoria's Kitchen
December 15, 2018
10:00 am - 12:30 pm
The Traditional Christmas Cake Class
Book Your Place
We are going back to basics, with this traditional Christmas cake class at Victoria’s Kitchen.
In this short class, you will be given a 6″ rich fruit cake ready for decoration. You will feed it with brandy, learn how to correctly cover a fruit cake with marzipan, then we will mask it professionally with luscious royal icing. You will also crystallise your decorations for the top. Then to end with a retro look – you will finish off with some little reindeer! Please note the topping will include edible and non edible decorations.
- Pre baked fruit cake (and a recipe for making again at home)
- How to cover your fruit cake professionally with marzipan
- How to mask your cake with royal icing
- How to crystallise decorations for the top.
- Glass or two of mulled wine!
Length of class: Approximately 2.5 hours
What do you need to bring:
Just a notebook.
Aprons are provided to use during the day and light festive refreshments will be served during the class.
Please check your dates carefully before booking a class as we are unable to offer refunds. See our Terms & Conditions for full details.