Cakes, Cookies, Class and Party Bookings
1. You can make a booking for a class using the online booking system, on the website, over the phone or via email. Party and group bookings must be made via email in the first instance.
2. Refunds are not available once payment has been made under any circumstances. Please check the dates and times carefully before you book. This applies to any class bookings, group bookings, parties or gift vouchers. All class bookings are bound by these terms and conditions whether made online, over the phone, email or in person.
3. In the unlikely event that Victoria’s Kitchen has to cancel a class, a full refund will be offered. We may also offer a place on another date of the same class, or a suitable alternative if this is not a convenient date. If neither is appropriate, a full refund will be given.
4. Victoria’s Kitchen cannot be held liable for any money spent by students, such as travel, accommodation etc. If Victoria’s Kitchen has to cancel a class and you have already made travel purchases, we would only be able to refund you for the price you paid for the class. Class Cancellation insurance is available to buy online which would cover you for these circumstances.
5. A place is not secure until a full payment has been made and you have received a confirmation by email from Victoria’s Kitchen. You will receive a separate email confirming your payment if payment was made via Paypal, but this is not confirmation of a class place. You should wait to receive an email confirmation from Victoria’s Kitchen (within 48 hours of payment received) before making travel arrangements.
6. If you have made a booking and no class place is available, Victoria’s Kitchen will notify you and offer to transfer to another class or refund your payment.
7. We cannot hold class places pending payment under any circumstances.
8. Instalment payments are an option for class bookings if requested. If you pay by instalments, your place is secured once you have paid your deposit. If you later fail to make the instalments balance payment by the due date, then you will lose your deposit and any prior payments.
9. Full payment for parties and group bookings is due 10 days before the event. If group members are unable to attend the event, Victoria’s Kitchen must be notified 7 days before the event to claim a refund. Refunds cannot be given after this date. Refunds for absent members can only be given if the group is over the minimum requirement of numbers.
10. Special dietary requirements. If a class or party member has special dietary requirements, Victoria’s Kitchen must be notified at the time of booking. Victoria’s Kitchen may not be able to accommodate this if notified any later.
11. Student age. The minimum age for students in the classes is 14 years old unless stated otherwise. For younger children, a paying adult must accompany them.
12. Arriving late. If you arrive more than one hour late for your class, you will be unable to join the class as you will be too far behind and this would be unfair to the other students. In this instance you would lose your booking and would not be able to transfer to a later date. Please ensure plenty of time when planning your journey.
13. Victoria’s Kitchen designs. By purchasing a class place you are welcome to copy the designs from that class for the purpose of your own cake making. If you host classes or intend to host classes, you are strictly prohibited from using the designs you learn in a Victoria’s Kitchen class, whether is be to advertise or to teach.
14. Cakes & Cookies are hand made products, therefore multiple items will not be identical. Victoria reserves the right to change a design if she feels the end result would benefit from this.
1. Gift Vouchers can be used as full or part payment towards Victoria’s Kitchen Classes in Norfolk or Surrey, however Gift Vouchers cannot be redeemed against Guest Tutors Classes.
2. Gift Vouchers are valid for 6 months from the date shown at time of purchase. This can be the date the Gift Voucher is actually given, rather than the date the purchase is made.
3. Date of class to be arranged by mutual agreement depending on availability.
4. Purchasing a Gift Voucher does not guarantee the recipient a place in any of our classes without prior contact. The recipient must contact Victoria’s Kitchen to confirm the class they would like to attend, the space will then be confirmed via email.
5. The Gift Voucher has no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash, goods or services.
6. If the full value of the Gift Voucher is not used, not change will be given. Victoria’s Kitchen can however keep a credit on your account for the remaining amount for 6 months to go towards another class.